You can check what the time and date is set to in the Settings menu under “My frame” > “Set time zone”. If this is not correct try the following:
1. Check if you have selected the right time zone. This is done at the same place where you can see the time and date of the frame.
2. Check if the frame is connected to the internet. The date should update automatically when connected to the internet.
3. If it does not update after connecting, then rebooting the frame will trigger a refresh of time.
4. Does the date and time reset multiple time after having been updated, then the battery for maintaining time might be broken and will need to be replaced. Get in touch with the place where you have bought your frame in order to get it exchanged.
If you experience that your frame sometimes appears to be offline when you try to send photos to it, or you see a notification on your frame saying that you have dropped off your WiFi, here are some tips to solve your problem:
Try to unplug your modem or router and plug it back in 30 seconds later. This restart might solve the issues if it is momentary.
Your frame might be located too far away from your WiFi-router (see image below). Your router only has a limited range, so try moving your frame a little closer to your router.
Your frame might be placed out of range of the WiFi-signal in your house.
If either your router or photo frame is located with other electronic devices nearby, they might jam the WiFi signal. It might help to try moving things around to prevent this.
Other routers might be interfering with your router. If you live in an apartment with lots of other networks around, it might help to change the channel of your router. Check the user manual for your router or search for your router model online in order to find out how to do this.
It is simple to connect to a network with a captive portal.
1. Open the WiFi settings menu.
2. Connect to a network with captive portal (Captive portal is only supported on unsecured networks).
3. Click the "Web Login" button that will appear in the upper right corner of the screen (See the screenshot).
4. Frameo will then open a small browser that will allow you to enter credentials. This browser will automatically close when a connection has been established.
The following bugs have been fixed in the latest software that is just about to enter test and will be released to public within the next months.
· Some captive portals that used https did not work.
· On some captive portals the browser will close when the captive portal page is opened stating that a connection has been established even though it has not.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Yes you can transfer photos from iPhone or android phone directly to the frame, just download the free app " frameo" from app store or Google play to your smartphone, add the frame by Pairing The Code Generated from the frame, then you can select photo from your album or take a photo and send, the frame will receive the photo in a few seconds. you don't have to create any email account or playlist, it is easy to use, we believe it is a great gift especially for grandparents.
If any more question please feel free to let us know!
thanks and best regards
Feelcare customer service team
By feelcarephoto seller on July 11, 2018
By martin on August 14, 2018
Yes, you have to plug in a outlet when you are using it
By Mandy128 On August 14, 2018
This frame supports jpg, png, bmp formats.
Feelcare customer service team
By feelcarephoto seller on September 22, 2018
Yes, You Can
By Mandy128 On July 31, 2018